| BSB/SB đźĄŽ 2022 SEC Softball Tournament Championship ~ 1-seed Arkansas rolls to win SEC Softball Tournament

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
The barn's been playing pretty well lately, winning eight of its last eleven. Bama can take either one if the bats show up.
They were just swept by Tennessee. I know they won their series against MSU and UGA but they lost one of those three in both series. They're 4-5 in SEC play in their last three series.

I know they've won five or six games OOC in this last month. Before that they were swept by Arkansas and lost their series against Florida.

I see a quick exit and Bama facing Mizzou again.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Based on how I've seen the Missouri coaches act—the last two as mentioned in the game thread—"I'd be good" with the Tide facing Auburn Thursday. That's not rooting for Auburn, @50+yeartidefan , as much as it is wanting Mizzou embarrassed, run-ruled, name your beat down cliche.
Good point....still have to pat it...flip it...salt it ....to even glimmer hope AU wins...
But .... valid point vs the Missouri dumb ass HC....

Kind in that AU vs TN thing...

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
The barn's been playing pretty well lately, winning eight of its last eleven. Bama can take either one if the bats show up.
It's funny how things are phrased.

While waiting in line, scrolling through college softball news, I ran across this.

they finished 11-13.

All of this reminds me. Do you remember ... ?

When the season started Auburn was getting a lot of attention; a few headlines here and there. All Auburn; and too an extent it was right. They were winning a lot of softball games. They had a little south of 30 wins with only one loss as I recall. But there was that warning; be careful, wait 'til SEC play.

They finished with 14 losses, 13 in conference.

Top Bottom