| GOLF 2020 RBC Heritage at Hilton Head

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Should be a hell of a final round this afternoon.

JT tees off around 11:30 AM ET.

SoCalPatrick

Sideline Club
Reaction score
JT is making a strong move today. Two back right now, -15, -6 for today's round.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel that Justin Thomas is just become a cocky asshole of sorts lately? He is giving me the feels of Tiger before he got caught cheating where he was just cocky, kind of an asshole because he could be, and simply spoke in quips just to get over on everyone. I'm not saying this as if Thomas is a bad guy, but lately he has just been very outspoken and comes across as arrogant in my mind instead of the genuine guy he was a year or so ago. Maybe I'm just wrong, but that came into my feelings moreso after his comments about the PGA being a zoo this past weekend.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Some cat went 62 on Sunday to take the honors for the week (I think). JMO but JT tends to get frustrated quickly when he is just missing makeable putts then it gets into the rest of his game. Tiger was one of the greatest at leaving it on that green and walking to the box to start anew.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Have you ever been to Hilton Head? It's always a zoo. It was likely a bit of a surprise to see no one at the course, but tourists all over the place.

You say cocky...and my first thought is he's one of the first guys I see congratulating the winners each week.

Somewhat related note...good friend of mine owns a boat rental company here in town; from your 14' ski to your larger, open water types. He told me last week he's booked (as in sold out) for the next five weeks and 95% of his rentals are from out of state.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I agree with your comments about him being the first to congratulate, and that's why I was hesitant to post. I see him as a great guy for the most part, but for some reason lately he has just been very outspoken and comes off as a little bit of a jerk. His mannerisms around the course too have led me to believe he can be a jerk as well. Maybe just a bad day? I started hating Tiger because of the way he carried himself. Took one hell of a life altering and humbling experience, but he appears to be a joy now that he was brought back down to Earth. I can actually watch him again and hope that he plays well.

I was of the belief that he simply made his comment because one golfer caught the virus. I clearly cannot see behind the lines on his level, but it was just a thought that crossed my mind. I will still pull for him and he's probably my favorite golfer out there. I know Hilton Head is crazy, just like Myrtle Beach (not that level crazy, but can be wild), but the environment didn't look terribly zoo like from what I saw. I think for me it's another comment that I see that holds some weight, and it could be used against progressing forward with sports being held. Just like Herbstreit and Cecil saying what they have said. None are doctors, but you don't have to be a scholar to get change to happen in our current environment.

Top Bottom