| GOLF 2020 PGA Championship

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
2020 PGA Championship tees off from TPC Harding Park in San Francisco. Justin Thomas and Brooks Koepka are 10-1 co-favorites.

Everyone following JT:

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Damn Internet.

I'm looking at Harding Park this morning and noticed how short their driving range is (compared to how far these guys will be hitting the ball.) Come to find out, they're using two holes that are parallel to each other on a 'sister' course.

Black arrow: Old driving range.
Red Box: Renovated are for tourney.
Bottom picture...look at all those courses around each other! That's why I love my area!!

b.jpga.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
1st round leaders (others still on the course)

Jason Day -5 is the leader in the clubhouse

Bud Cauley tied for 2nd at -4.....get on your feet and give the man a hand

Tiger at -2

JT at even with 3 holes to play

Michael Thompson at +2

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
JT has hit a ball into a tree and it has apparently stayed in the tree

Reaction score
JT is a great golfer for sure and a pretty good putter but not great at this point in his young career. He had a lot of violence in his swing on Friday and when that happens bad things follow. When he stays within himself and ends on balance then most of the time he gets a good result. He had big pressure on himself those last 4 holes just to get the motel room for another two days. He is playing now just to get to the top 10 at best and he is going to need to go 66/68 over these two rounds to get that done along with the field will need to comeback as well.

Reaction score

Round #2 results

Leader Haotong Li at -8

Brooks at -6

Bud Cauley at -2 Roll Tide
JT at + 1 Roll Tide
Michael at +3 and failed to make the cut (+1) Roll Tide anyway and crank the car

Reaction score
JT is on fire so far...5 under for the e 1st 7 holes and -4 total for the tournament

Well I sure as hell placed a jinx on JT with my post. He has gone in the opposite direction. Ray Charles might could put better than JT has on the back nine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
No doubt. This kid has a great future. I believe he was paired with JT several weeks back on a Sunday and won that event as well. He good. The Casey guy is one of the best iron players on the tour. He is just really smooth and stays within himself with just a nice easy swing.

Top Bottom