| GOLF 2020 PGA Championship

TerryP

Ivory Club
2020 PGA Championship tees off from TPC Harding Park in San Francisco. Justin Thomas and Brooks Koepka are 10-1 co-favorites.

Everyone following JT:

TerryP

Ivory Club
Damn Internet.

I'm looking at Harding Park this morning and noticed how short their driving range is (compared to how far these guys will be hitting the ball.) Come to find out, they're using two holes that are parallel to each other on a 'sister' course.

Black arrow: Old driving range.
Red Box: Renovated are for tourney.
Bottom picture...look at all those courses around each other! That's why I love my area!!

b.jpga.jpg

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
1st round leaders (others still on the course)

Jason Day -5 is the leader in the clubhouse

Bud Cauley tied for 2nd at -4.....get on your feet and give the man a hand

Tiger at -2

JT at even with 3 holes to play

Michael Thompson at +2

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
JT is a great golfer for sure and a pretty good putter but not great at this point in his young career. He had a lot of violence in his swing on Friday and when that happens bad things follow. When he stays within himself and ends on balance then most of the time he gets a good result. He had big pressure on himself those last 4 holes just to get the motel room for another two days. He is playing now just to get to the top 10 at best and he is going to need to go 66/68 over these two rounds to get that done along with the field will need to comeback as well.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
Top Bottom