| PRO 2019 NFL Draft Thread: Alabama Football Finishes with 10 Former Players Selected in 2019 NFL Draft

bamachine

Master Debater
Century Club
Reaction score
The Pats were likely the only one that might have taken Irv. They need to replace Gronk. The issue is Irv is built more like a NFL WR with good TE speed. He will go and be a good one but he does not fit all the measurables that the NFL wonks seem to use. Then again, one of the teams took a midget 1st overall, to stick behind a shitty OL. FWIW, I think Murray could be decent, on a team with a good OL. He is going to get RG3'd in Zona.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of another Bama player that was as good and underused as Josh Jacobs? Maybe Quinnen Williams his sophomore season. Anyway, the best running back in the nation couldn't start at Alabama and averaged 9 or 10 touches a game and still is the first back taken in the draft. That's ahead of our 2 workhorse Heisman winners Ingram and Henry. What a weird draft.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Clemson's DL with 3 defensive lineman in the 1st round.

Reaction score
Bama and The Dawgs carrying the SEC in round #1...……….wait...that is those Starkville Dawgs...……...suck it Georgia

Oh and while I am pilling on...Alabama State has a 1st rounder before

12rc,Gators,USCe,Vandy,Ole Miss,Hogs.A&M,Mizzo, and that powerhouse Bobby Lowder U......

Greedy Williams was seen late last night downtown with the rest of the pimps

Last edited:

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Bama and The Dawgs carrying the SEC in round #1...……….wait...that is those Starkville Dawgs...……...suck it Georgia

Oh and while I am pilling on...Alabama State has a 1st rounder before

12rc,Gators,USCe,Vandy,Ole Miss,Hogs.A&M,and that powerhouse Bobby Lowder U......

Greedy Williams was seen late last night downtown with the rest of the pimps

Michigan's Devin Bush was trying way too hard. But if he was going for that fashionable metrosexual look, I think he nailed it.

colbyjacks

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
So can we now say definitively, that Mack and Deionte should have came back for another season?

Reaction score

Contract projections for entire draft...……..

#4 Q 32 Million with signing bonus 21 million...he will need ever dime just for the maintenance on his Caddy
#11 Jonah...17 million with 10 million bonus
#24 Josh ..11 million and 7 million bonus

one hell of a drop from the top 10 downward

#32 10 million

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
Reaction score

Contract projections for entire draft...……..

#3 Q 32 Million with signing bonus 21 million...he will need ever dime just for the maintenance on his Caddy
#11 Jonah...17 million with 10 million bonus
#24 Josh ..11 million and 7 million bonus

one hell of a drop from the top 10 downward

#32 10 million
FIFY

Reaction score
I will go with Irv getting the call in round 2 and Damien, Mack, Thompson, and Miller going in round 3.

Top Bottom