NEWS 2018 NCAA Coaching changes - Gattis signs Michigan contract; Tee Martin returning to Tennessee

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Eddie Gran told UGA and Flowbee Cut "no thanks!"
I am reading the UGA spin and that is Gran was offered a spot on the staff but not the OC position thus Gran passed on being just a member of the Fighting Kirby's staff. We'll see in the coming week(s) if Gran gets a new updated contract with Mo Money.
I'd have to say DEFINITELY" some spin going on over there. Supposedly, Miami and UGA both are wanting Enos.

Eddie Gran told UGA and Flowbee Cut "no thanks!"
I am reading the UGA spin and that is Gran was offered a spot on the staff but not the OC position thus Gran passed on being just a member of the Fighting Kirby's staff. We'll see in the coming week(s) if Gran gets a new updated contract with Mo Money.
I'd have to say DEFINITELY" some spin going on over there. Supposedly, Miami and UGA both are wanting Enos.
I wouldn't think Enos is a threat to go to the Canes but Kirby's can spend the money to try for Dan. With that said I don't believe Gattis would have move out so quickly unless Enos has been given the keys to the offense at Bama. This logic could be wrong. Nick's MO in the past has always allowed the coaches leaving to move on and have their PC at new schools before he ever makes comments about departing staff and even then those comments don't come to pre-spring drills or a bit earlier.

i'd like to know if it's because of the loss or because of something else that may be going on.

Alabama has lost, before. hell, Bama lost the national championship game 2 years ago to the same team (well, not SAME...but you know what i mean). so, for me, it's difficult to tell if it's because of this one loss or because of something else.

we've all heard stories about how Coach Saban is a pain to work/play for and how he expects close to perfection from his staff and players. so i wonder if it was the assistant coaches saying "enough of this, i'm going somewhere else where the stakes and pressure are not as high"; or if Coach Saban himself is just letting them leave without a fuss so he can get the type of assistants he really wants.
It is possible that we're starting to see a problem with the younger generation of assistant coaches working for one Nick Saban. Nick may have went the younger route to guys that could recruit and relate to these kids and that is good but the problem might be his assistant coaches can't relate to Nick's work requirements. We'll see. Sooner or later the real deal will make it to the surface.

Top Bottom