Football There's a guy (UGA fan) driving around ATL with a TV strapped to his Hummer

Really.....have lived in AL, TN, GA, LA, n MS...as a grown up....big time football fan...active with those from other fan bases.....no where was a fan base more dillusional then GA... really....
With that HS program...and state to themselves.....has any program underachieved like UGA...LA is close....but....
Every year it was the same...they never got over Hershel leaving, Dye at AU, Bear at Bama, etc... so pathetic.....

planomateo

'cause small minds can't see past Uranus...
ADMINISTRATION
HAHAHA, no. But my wife has a pretty impressive cassette tape collection now (thanks to garage sales, etc) and her vehicle enables her to listen to them. Another positive for the LX470 @BamaFan334 :rolf:.

Funny story...a friend of hers was at the garage sale in one of the neighborhoods in town earlier this year and found a lady selling a HUGE selection of cassette tapes (200+). She texted my wife to confirm that she wanted them, pulled the trigger after being told YES by my wife. The husband selling the tapes walks over and says, so you've bought my tape collection, congrats. She told him yes, what a great deal. Then he heard how little his wife charged and he was not happy...

TUSKstuff

Riding The Wave
I remember when we thought this was made in heaven. It started the couch potato age.

My dad loved zenith TVs back in the day. It was always the console models and back then they were one of the fanciest pieces of furniture in the living room. Dad was a very creative guy and hated to throw anything out, so after our first upgrade, he took the old zenith unit and turned it into a fish aquarium. For the first time in my life, I didn't have to run outside and turn the antenna to get a good picture.

My dad loved zenith TVs back in the day. It was always the console models and back then they were one of the fanciest pieces of furniture in the living room. Dad was a very creative guy and hated to throw anything out, so after our first upgrade, he took the old zenith unit and turned it into a fish aquarium. For the first time in my life, I didn't have to run outside and turn the antenna to get a good picture.
When our Zenith console finally died, we used it as a stand for our new RCA that came with a remote.

Remember the old console stereos with the flip-up lid between the 2 15" cabs on each end and inside the cubby was a turntable and an 8-track player? Also repurposed that as a TV stand after it died...lol

TUSKstuff

Riding The Wave
When our Zenith console finally died, we used it as a stand for our new RCA that came with a remote.

Remember the old console stereos with the flip-up lid between the 2 15" cabs on each end and inside the cubby was a turntable and an 8-track player? Also repurposed that as a TV stand after it died...lol

Oh yeah, sure do. The bottom compartments of ours you could store all your wax. Those were the days.