Game Threads Mercer vs Alabama

bamachine

Master Debater
If I listen to the radio broadcast at home, that is the one I pick up. WJOX if driving to, from the game. the 100.9 that gets mentioned right below this, think it is a sister station.

For the OP, if nothing else, I think there is an app at the 102.9 website, so that you can stream the radio broadcast.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
I have tried everything that has been talked about on here. From Internet, XM radio, to regular radio. But my Internet kept going in and out, XM is in the car, and I never got a home XM radio, I went out and bought me a radio so I could listen to the game. It's the only time it will come on.

I have tried everything that has been talked about on here. From Internet, XM radio, to regular radio. But my Internet kept going in and out, XM is in the car, and I never got a home XM radio, I went out and bought me a radio so I could listen to the game. It's the only time it will come on.
Xm does good....have pulled up lawnchair and sat by truck ....many time....but not since 2002...havent missed seeing one since then...

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Xm does good....have pulled up lawnchair and sat by truck ....many time....but not since 2002...havent missed seeing one since then...
Check out Slingbox. They have a free trial. Also checkout ROKU box you can buy one on Amazon. I watch a lot of games on it.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
I just signed up for that sling trial, but get the feeling it's charging my Amazon account
HA HA let me know if you can watch the game online. If you pay for 3 months in advance they will give you a roku box. That box has 1000s of channels. You connect it to your tv and wifi and it works great, even with crappy DSL. That is what I have. The youtube channel will have all the games for replay on demand.