Football Javy joins the staff to test the coaching waters...

Yup.

He was the first guy that cemented and excelled in the Star/Nickel corner role in this Saban D.
EXACTLY........Javy is my favorite player of the Saban era, followed closely by Rashad Johnson.

Javy pound for pound, was the best open field tackler I can ever remember watching. So good on the corner blitz. I loved that guy on the field. I hope he is super successful as a coach.

EXACTLY........Javy is my favorite player of the Saban era, followed closely by Rashad Johnson.

Javy pound for pound, was the best open field tackler I can ever remember watching. So good on the corner blitz. I loved that guy on the field. I hope he is super successful as a coach.
And dont forget as a punt returner....lightning quick

TUSKstuff

Riding The Wave
I was watching a replay of the SECCG 2009 and Javy's interception in the end zone was a true death knell for Tebow and the Gators. I don't think they beat Bama that night regardless if they score, but they were moving and it would have got interesting from that point forward. Having to listen to Danielson telling the world that Javy is the player nobody wanted was irritating as usual but Shula did have some good players on that team that was not everyone's first choice. Javy was a diamond, I mean, All-American in the rough.

I failed to mention that corner blitz, with which his timing was IMPECCABLE. Had 2 big sacks and blew up a couple run plays in the backfield in the 09 Iron Bowl off that corner blitz.

sk33tr

el jefe
HARRY'S
^Shula also came within a cunt whisker(something Tim has likely never seen) of landing Tebow. Thank goodness he did not land that signing, likely would have given him another year and we miss out on the dynasty.
i have thought about that and talked about that on many, many occasions.