Football Arky QB 278

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
I look up some of the other Ark. QB's Mallett was 250 LBS, Stoerner was 210 LBS, Wilson 215 LBS, Jones was 222 LBS he the one that was turn into a running back at Jacksonville. Now is he bigger that the one at Kentucky?

EasyTider

Attention Whore
I think maybe Matt Jones was banned from the league for cocaine abuse? Anyone else remember?
He did get busted (up near Fayetteville if I remember correctly). Not sure if he was suspended (definitely not banned) Think he just basically went away/gave it up. I'd heard he was a bit of an odd bird. Lots of talent but not interested or committed enough to make it in the league.

Birdman37

Verified Member
lol Matt Jones. There's a white supremacist sports website that made the argument several years ago that Matt Jones was really the greatest wide receiver in the NFL but the NFL didnt want a great white wide receiver so they planted drugs on him lol I got into a hilarious email argument with their "editor"....

Lorenzen was over 300 lbs. and this Arkansas kid is also 6'7"... crazy thing about Lorenzen is that he was still playing football all the way until 2014 with an indoor league. I think he's coaching now.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
Lorenzen he bigger now weighting in over 500 LBs. he has starter a project about trying to lost the weight now.

bama alum

Verified Member
HARRY'S
He did get busted (up near Fayetteville if I remember correctly). Not sure if he was suspended (definitely not banned) Think he just basically went away/gave it up. I'd heard he was a bit of an odd bird. Lots of talent but not interested or committed enough to make it in the league.
A little similar to Ricky Williams...minus the great talent.