.MBB/WBB Alabama 80, LSU 65: Tide whips LSU for 2nd straight win

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
FWIW, ESPN's BPI gives Bama a 71% chance of a win Tuesday night. Bama is also favored against UF and UArk but are dogs in the three road games: at Auburn, at Kentucky, and at A&M.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Reaction score
Headed to T'town tomorrow night for the late tip against the LSwho Tigahs! Hopefully, we get a good crowd and the team continues the momentum.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Reaction score
Bama better bring it tonight. LSU had a packed home crowd at the house Maravich built and they wanted our Bama scalp on their wall. They are obsessed at the thought of beating us in anything. And I do think losing to another unranked team at home is going to start costing us with the committee.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Reaction score
I'll be there doing my part to try and help us win!!!

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Reaction score
Can anyone convince me why this won't be a close, uncomfortable 40 minutes? History says this will be either an ugly win or even uglier loss.

Isn't this our last home game?

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Reaction score
Can anyone convince me why this won't be a close, uncomfortable 40 minutes? History says this will be either an ugly win or even uglier loss.

A couple more after tonight. But I too think this game will have us all puckered up before the night is out.

Reaction score

We still have FL and Arky at home after this one.

bama alum

Verified Member
HARRY'S
Reaction score
We can't shoot worth a schitt.
We're doing okay...as long as Petty is throwing the thunder at the backboard like his last shot. As has been previously stated earlier this month, I agree that Petty's not NBA ready. Bit of a difference between NBA and AAU.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Reaction score
We are throwing up some ugly stuff tonight but we are the best defensive team in the SEC.

Reaction score
CAJ played with fire and got burnt Sexton should have been on the bench.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
Reaction score
I just saw the score Bama winning 63-47 with 8:40 left in the second!

Top Bottom