Basketball Alabama 80, LSU 65: Tide whips LSU for 2nd straight win

TerryP

Waltersobchakeit
ADMINISTRATION
FWIW, ESPN's BPI gives Bama a 71% chance of a win Tuesday night. Bama is also favored against UF and UArk but are dogs in the three road games: at Auburn, at Kentucky, and at A&M.

uagrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Headed to T'town tomorrow night for the late tip against the LSwho Tigahs! Hopefully, we get a good crowd and the team continues the momentum.

TUSKstuff

Riding The Wave
Bama better bring it tonight. LSU had a packed home crowd at the house Maravich built and they wanted our Bama scalp on their wall. They are obsessed at the thought of beating us in anything. And I do think losing to another unranked team at home is going to start costing us with the committee.

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Can anyone convince me why this won't be a close, uncomfortable 40 minutes? History says this will be either an ugly win or even uglier loss.

Isn't this our last home game?

TUSKstuff

Riding The Wave
Can anyone convince me why this won't be a close, uncomfortable 40 minutes? History says this will be either an ugly win or even uglier loss.

Isn't this our last home game?
A couple more after tonight. But I too think this game will have us all puckered up before the night is out.