Default Welfare States Map vs Presidential Election Results Map

Welfare States Map vs Presidential Election Results Map

States with the
    Largest Increase in _____ 2012 Presidential Election Map

Welfare :

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ___________CLICK TO ENLARGE______________

Notice any similarities?

The two maps look a lot alike, don't they...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/01/the_war_between_makers_and_takers.html
    Last edited by 0LDSCH00L; 01-25-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Registered Users ALL-CONFERENCE MunchyOs's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTideFan View Post
    Real vets that I know are not so insecure and disrespectful. If this guy was really in the military they didn't do a good job with him, that was pitiful display of character imo.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow...that is about how I imagined it would play out, the interesting thing is how Wall St. continues to be propped up by the printing of money from the feds so it looks as though our economy is booming, I am afraid we are sitting on a ticking time bomb, and I will say the same thing I said again a year or so ago when the so called "recession" began, this is nothing like a depression, in a depression people actually suffer and stocks adjust long term on their real worth, when the depression hits and I know its coming, the welfare and food stamp process in this country will fail, people will have to resort to the same thing they did during the Great Depression grow their own food and work to get money any way they can, the question is the people that did that back in the Great Depression were not on food stamps and welfare before it began they were hard hard working people, now what the people currently on welfare and food stamps (which the great majority are not hard working people) going to do? And I do not mean the elderly or the truly physically or mentally disabled the people that really do need a helping hand!

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's crazy is that Alabama is completely relying on Federal Money. Wouldn't it be cool if there were a party that didn't want to get rid of welfare or give welfare to everyone? Perhaps a party that didn't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater? Or a party that didn't want to throw money at a problem until they're throwing monopoly money?

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh View Post
    What's crazy is that Alabama is completely relying on Federal Money.
    But they love big government, especially if it is decorated in Crimson & White. ;)

I remember seeing a graph a while ago, which showed the "bluest" states as net producers and the "redest" states as net consumers of federal monies. Funny how that works. I've tried arguing for years in this forum about the evils of our foreign policy, knowing that a good number of peeps here probably get their living from one government contractor or another. Finally in recent years it's been made more obvious how our foreign policy is cannibalizing us after exploiting foreigners for practically the last century or more. Empire's profit margins are becoming dangerously thin.