User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Should the Rams select Eddie Lacy, if he is available?

Registered Users HALL OF FAME MEMBER Birdman37's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^ Concussion, he'll be fine.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish Green Bay would pick him up.
    Bamabww (Wayne)

Registered Users HEISMAN ElephantStomp's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I would like Eddie going to ATl I really hope we do something with that lovely defense, if we trade up I agree the only guy I would be cool with doing so is Jarvis Jones, but I really hope they help the defense through free agency.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ElephantStomp View Post
    Although I would like Eddie going to ATl I really hope we do something with that lovely defense, if we trade up I agree the only guy I would be cool with doing so is Jarvis Jones, but I really hope they help the defense through free agency.
    I was looking at the list of potential free agents yesterday... Dwight Freeney (DL), Ed Reed (S), Michael Johnson (DL), Richard Seymour (DL), Osi Umenyiora (DL), Paul Kruger (LB), and Shaun Phillips (LB) are the ones that caught my eye tho I have no idea which ones are unrestricted free agents. Out of those guys the ones I'd really like to see us go after are Seymour, Freeney, Kruger, and Reed. Just hope we dont get stuck with another 8 million dollar black hole like Ray Edwards.

Registered Users HEISMAN bamaraider's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman37 View Post
    I was looking at the list of potential free agents yesterday... Dwight Freeney (DL), Ed Reed (S), Michael Johnson (DL), Richard Seymour (DL), Osi Umenyiora (DL), Paul Kruger (LB), and Shaun Phillips (LB) are the ones that caught my eye tho I have no idea which ones are unrestricted free agents. Out of those guys the ones I'd really like to see us go after are Seymour, Freeney, Kruger, and Reed. Just hope we dont get stuck with another 8 million dollar black hole like Ray Edwards.
    Kruger would be the best out of those choices...Seymour is worthless..He, Tommy Kelly, and McClain are all cancers of a locker room

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol I dont what your talking about with Spoon tho, hes only 25, and he's definitely not the problem on defense.

There isn't anyone that is a playmaker (regardless of offense or defense) that would be worth trading up this year, in other words there isnt a Julio in this draft. I'm really thinking that if Eifert is there at our spot we will pull the trigger on him. Smith is almost in desperation mode with Gonzalez retiring. Really the only guy I'd be down with us trading up for would be Jarvis Jones, maybe the Moore kid from A&M.
    Is it Spoon or John Abraham? I'm not sure, haven't kept up with ATL, anyways I think they do need a playmaker like Jarvis Jones or maybe Werner from FSU...Some speed rusher off the edge...Damonrte Moore would be the best pick but he's likely to be picked #2 by Jacksonville or by my Raiders....If we don't trade down (unlikely)

Registered Users HEISMAN ElephantStomp's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bamaraider View Post
    Is it Spoon or John Abraham? I'm not sure, haven't kept up with ATL, anyways I think they do need a playmaker like Jarvis Jones or maybe Werner from FSU...Some speed rusher off the edge...Damonrte Moore would be the best pick but he's likely to be picked #2 by Jacksonville or by my Raiders....If we don't trade down (unlikely)
    Abraham is older.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kruger would be the best out of those choices...Seymour is worthless..He, Tommy Kelly, and McClain are all cancers of a locker room
    I obviously dont follow OAK closely but I know Seymour is extremely versatile and can be productive in a 3-4 or a 4-3 or a hybrid like our defense, and no offense but OAK seems to be a place where careers go to damn near die. Look at Randy Moss, he had the "cancer" label by Raiders fans too then he went and shattered records in New England and is in for his 2nd Super Bowl now with SF. But IF he is a cancer Smith has shown no fear in cutting big time players (see Ray Edwards and now Michael Turner is rumored to be hitting the chopping block).

Abraham is definitely in his last years, he was drafted the same year as Shaun Alexander (2000). Like I said, Spoon is only 25 and hasn't yet peaked. Moore is the guy that impresses me the most because he's not just a great pass rusher, hes good against the run as well. Jones struggles against the run sometimes but his ability to rush the passer might be worth it to trade up for him anyway.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I obviously dont follow OAK closely but I know Seymour is extremely versatile and can be productive in a 3-4 or a 4-3 or a hybrid like our defense, and no offense but OAK seems to be a place where careers go to damn near die. Look at Randy Moss, he had the "cancer" label by Raiders fans too then he went and shattered records in New England and is in for his 2nd Super Bowl now with SF. But IF he is a cancer Smith has shown no fear in cutting big time players (see Ray Edwards and now Michael Turner is rumored to be hitting the chopping block).
    Yeah no harm, mainly we live up to that stereotype because of the evaluations of Al Davis and no team chemistry in the locker room or on the field..This team top to bottom has the worst talent in the league. Yes even worse than Jacksonville

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uhhhh I dont know if I'd go that far, JAX is pretty bad, but it shows you what coaches/staff think about Tim Tebow as a QB that even JAX won't take a shot on him.

How nuts is it that KC was as bad as they were? Loaded with talent all over the field on that team but just played horribly together.