User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Complete Gun Violence Package (read)

Registered Users HALL OF FAME MEMBER Birdman37's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XXL TideFan View Post
    Executive orders
    So then every president in the history of the U.S. did a whole lot of "unconstitutional" things... I wonder if you said it was "unconstitutional" when Ronnie Reagan or Dubya issued over 300 executive orders a piece in their presidencies... probably not because Fox News wouldnt have told you it was when Dubya was doing it (and didnt exist when Jesus Jr. I mean Reagan was in office).

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Complete Gun Violence Package (read)

It's all smoke and mirrors, birdman, smoke and mirrors. It's a step in the process. Obama loathes the idea of guns in the hands of private citizens. He is a thoroughgoing left-winger--on par with Mao, Stalin and Castro--and he's on record disparaging the second amendment. If you would put down the cool aid for awhile and turn off MSNBC you might discover enlightenment and in the process save your children a whole heap of trouble in the future.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Complete Gun Violence Package (read)

I'm with XXL: whack the bad guys and gun violence will be dramatically reduced.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bcracker View Post
    It's all smoke and mirrors, birdman, smoke and mirrors. It's a step in the process. Obama loathes the idea of guns in the hands of private citizens. He is a thoroughgoing left-winger--on par with Mao, Stalin and Castro--and he's on record disparaging the second amendment. If you would put down the cool aid for awhile and turn off MSNBC you might discover enlightenment and in the process save your children a whole heap of trouble in the future.
    100% absolute ridiculousness, you repeat things you likely heard Alex Jones spew yet say I'm drinking the Kool-Aid and I watch as little MSNBC as I do Fox News buddy. Comparing Obama to Stalin, Castro, Mao, etc. is what turns everyone thats not insane off to people like you. You cant say "I disagree with some of his policies", you have to bring up random dictators that have nothing to do with anything Obama has ever proposed. "Obama is going to take our guns", yet doesn't ever suggest any legislation whatsoever to "take our guns." You sound nuts man.

And as far as the assault rifle ban, I'm far more concerned with the background checks/gun show loophole and high capacity magazines than getting rid of AR 15's.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bcracker View Post
    I'm with XXL: whack the bad guys and gun violence will be dramatically reduced.
    "whack the bad guys"... who r the bad guys? gang bangers? serial killers? so lets say we "whacked" every gang banger in the country... guess what people like the Virginia Tech shooter, the DC sniper, the nut job that shot Gabbie Gifford, the Columbine kids, Adam Lanza, the psycho who started a fire last month so he could pick off first responders aren't gang bangers. Great solution there.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Birdman37;757509]100% absolute ridiculousness, you repeat things you likely heard Alex Jones spew yet say I'm drinking the Kool-Aid and I watch as little MSNBC as I do Fox News buddy. Comparing Obama to Stalin, Castro, Mao, etc. is what turns everyone thats not insane off to people like you. You cant say "I disagree with some of his policies", you have to bring up random dictators that have nothing to do with anything Obama has ever proposed. "Obama is going to take our guns", yet doesn't ever suggest any legislation whatsoever to "take our guns." You sound nuts man.

Slow your roll, Saul Alinsky. You sound like Chris Matthews after the first Obama debate. You better stick your head in a bucket of ice before you blow an artery.

Who the devil is Alex Jones, buddy? How can I "spew" what he says if I don't know who he is? While we're on the subject of "spew," how about this, buddy: with reference to gun control, you are simply spewing--or regurgitating, or, better yet, puking--what you hear every night spewing from the maws of liberal ideologues who masquerade as journalists. Yes, buddy, I know this may come as a shock to you, but Chris Matthews, Bill Moyer, Anderson Cooper, Wolfe Blitzer, et al., are not journalists. They are propagandists for the left. And you, buddy, are definitely drinking with the Jones's.

You say Obama, "doesn't ever suggest any legislation whatsoever to 'take our guns.'" Again, Obama is on record saying, "I don't believe private citizens should be allowed to own guns." Since you've got him all figured out, buddy, tell us what he meant by that. He may not be suggesting legislating a complete ban at the moment--he is a politician, after all--but that is his ultimate goal, and when he or one of his successors does propose such a ban, what then? Will you defend the second amendment then and join with those who cried out in days gone by, "Only from my cold, dead fingers"? No. No, birdman, you won't. Instead, you'll take your daily dose of gruel from Cooper, Moyer and the like, and begin spewing, "We never needed guns to begin with." And as more and more of your liberties are taken away, you'll just sit there, passively, like a drooling simpleton, asking passersby for a hug. And you call me "nuts."

I stand by my comparing Obama with leftists of the past, because his bedfellows betray him, not to mention his speech. He has the same goals, aspirations, and lusts. The only thing keeping him from pursuing them as aggressively as the masters is a well armed citizenry. But with time and more people like you to assist him, he'll give even the Chairman a run for his money.

No, you're not turned off by people like me, for if you were, you wouldn't have posted your dribble to begin with.

By the way, birdman, the Good Lord heard you call Reagan, "Jesus Jr." Just saying.

BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman37 View Post
    "whack the bad guys"... who r the bad guys? gang bangers? serial killers? so lets say we "whacked" every gang banger in the country... guess what people like the Virginia Tech shooter, the DC sniper, the nut job that shot Gabbie Gifford, the Columbine kids, Adam Lanza, the psycho who started a fire last month so he could pick off first responders aren't gang bangers. Great solution there.
    Thank you, birdman, for calling my proposal a "Great solution." It's promising that you see whacking the bad guys--i.e., "gang bangers," and "serial killers"--will go far in reducing crime. There's hope for you yet.

Senior Member HEISMAN XXL TideFan's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman37 View Post
    So then every president in the history of the U.S. did a whole lot of "unconstitutional" things... I wonder if you said it was "unconstitutional" when Ronnie Reagan or Dubya issued over 300 executive orders a piece in their presidencies... probably not because Fox News wouldnt have told you it was when Dubya was doing it (and didnt exist when Jesus Jr. I mean Reagan was in office).
    You have no idea what a Libertarian is do you?

Senior Member STARTER paintrockfan's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XXL TideFan View Post
    You have no idea what a Libertarian is do you?
    A conservative who deludes himself into believing he or she is a high-minded thinker when really they just don't have the balls to pick a side.

Registered Users ALL-AMERICAN cjaytch's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paintrockfan View Post
    A conservative who deludes himself into believing he or she is a high-minded thinker when really they just don't have the balls to pick a side.

An independent thinker who realizes that both parties are just 2 wings of the same bird of prey.
    Fixed that for you....