User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: BCS Title Game Tickets For Sale

  1. #21
    Senior Member STARTER Razorback Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    191
    BamaBucks
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you folks are hilarious.. Especially Terry p..

    Yeah, they will go, but i separated them into 2 listings with 2 tix and a parking pass on one, 2 tix in the other without parking.

    Right now sitting at a grand each without parking, 1200 with....

  2. #22
    STAFF HALL OF FAME MEMBER planomateo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    17,852
    BamaBucks
    13,503
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 616 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you have for the cotton bowl? Aggie at work might be interested.

  3. #23
    -RTB ADMINISTRATOR HALL OF FAME MEMBER TerryP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    21,690
    BamaBucks
    1,071,980
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 912 Posts
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorback Reverend View Post
    you folks are hilarious.. Especially Terry p..

    Yeah, they will go, but i separated them into 2 listings with 2 tix and a parking pass on one, 2 tix in the other without parking.

    Right now sitting at a grand each without parking, 1200 with....
    I think it's perfectly reasonable for you to give me the same deal you gave Chris last year with the Liberty Bowl tickets. Think about it. Just like that you don't have to worry about those four tickets...it would be all on me.

  4. #24
    Senior Member STARTER Razorback Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    191
    BamaBucks
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by planomateo View Post
    What do you have for the cotton bowl? Aggie at work might be interested.

    Sold the last ones today... But, get this... Those idiots are paying 199.00 each for a single parking pass... Have three left, sold 24 so far. Now i have 18 cotton bowl replica footballs with the signatures of the coaches burned in... wonder how much those will go for?

  5. #25
    Senior Member STARTER Razorback Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    191
    BamaBucks
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
    I think it's perfectly reasonable for you to give me the same deal you gave Chris last year with the Liberty Bowl tickets. Think about it. Just like that you don't have to worry about those four tickets...it would be all on me.
    ROTFL... Except i was stuck with 200 liberty bowl tix trying to get 1/4 of their value... I assure you, this i have covered!

  6. #26
    Registered Users HEISMAN uagrad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    3,161
    BamaBucks
    152,691
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 142 Times in 108 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I decided to call in sick next week!! Dropped the price even more but people wanted you to give them away and pay to have them shipped. Found a place to stay within reason and not too far away at all. Got the camera charged and the bags packed!! Doe, I'll try and take plenty of pics! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! #Roadto15
    If you believe in yourself, never quit, you'll be a winner.... The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.

    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

  7. #27
    STAFF HALL OF FAME MEMBER planomateo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    17,852
    BamaBucks
    13,503
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 616 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorback Reverend View Post
    Sold the last ones today... But, get this... Those idiots are paying 199.00 each for a single parking pass... Have three left, sold 24 so far. Now i have 18 cotton bowl replica footballs with the signatures of the coaches burned in... wonder how much those will go for?
    Ha, you can park 3 blocks away for $25... Lemme guess, Aggies are paying that ;)

  8. #28
    Senior Member STARTER Razorback Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    191
    BamaBucks
    300
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well, down to 2 tix and a parking pass...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •