User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Will Johnny Football look like Johnny Football?

Registered Users HALL OF FAME MEMBER Birdman37's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bamaraider View Post
    Oh lord, Skip Bayless is the same analysis who picked LSU to destroy us and Auburn to upset us last year. Skip Bayless has no knowledge of the game, he always make these type of outlandish comments.. Watch him anytime on his show, when he's arguing with someone, he's always losing the argument, so he resorts to personal attacks or just raises his voice..Watch him when he had Cris Carter on his show, I think it was a big Tebow Debate (go figure) and Cris was owning him, so he just starts yelling out 'YOU HAVE NO SUPERBOWL RINGS"....
    Thats my biggest problem with Skip tho, its not that he has no knowledge on the sport, he DOES. He used to be one of the most well respected sports writers in the country, he was considered the inside source on the Dallas Cowboys at one time (literally wrote books on the Cowboys championship seasons being on the inside). The problem is he watches a game or two, or highlights, forms the most outlandish opinions, and spews it regardless. Last year he said that Reuben Randle would be the gamebreaker in the National Championship because Dre Kirkpatrick wasn't good enough to "shut him down"... and one of the other analysts said "Dre Kirkpatrick? The same Dre Kirkpatrick that held Randle to 2 catches and 19 yards in the first game?" he had no response to that. Also, he's just not consistent. He trashed Lebron James for YEARS for not being clutch and "not having the clutch gene" and not getting a ring but gave Tony Romo a pass despite having the same issues. Now Lebron won his title and he finds different things to crap on him about while still defending Romo.

Prayer Forum Mod HEISMAN rick4bama's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Vandy man!

Registered Users HEISMAN ElephantStomp's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say "we" "I" all the time at work and do so also when talking about Alabama, Atlanta Falcons, and Boston Red Sox. Just something I've always done.

As for Skip I actually like him. Sure some of the things he says are way off, but he's entertaining and causes people to get all riled.