Thread: Conservatives Bash Christie

Registered Users HALL OF FAME MEMBER Birdman37's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^ and this is why I can't even talk with most conservatives, the bubble. facts dont get inside the bubble, whatever right slanted blog/site/pundit says is 'fact'...

Senior Member STARTER paintrockfan's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Crazy View Post
    The reason you can't talk to most conservatives is because it is impossible to argue with the truth and by the way, feel free to disprove anything that I post Birdman...
    The sheer volume of misleading charts and right wing website pastes on the page would make this a daunting task. Besides, I responded to your nonsensical social security rant by using a simple google search months ago and still nothing from you.

Senior Member HEISMAN XXL TideFan's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys crack me up. It is a two headed one party system. Doesn't matter which one of your puppets is in charge it isn't going to change. You can't just print fiat currency by the metric ton and paper over our problems. Actually the "money" is just ledger entries, not even paper any more. Make no mistake both sides of the coin, er aisle are guilty. When the shit house explodes it will be when this ass clown and his ilk will be blamed and if it is bad enough maybe the survivors will go back and dig up the fetid corpses of every president since Wilson and burn them prior to putting them in a mass urn of a septic tank to be reburied in a tribute to bloated centralized government.

When I was young and was ruled by feelings and emotion I was a democrat. When I got older and got a career I was a republican. Now that I have lived these many years and have learned to think honestly and with a critical eye, I have grown weary of the fruit of my labor stolen from me to subsidize the things that I abhorr. I abhor many things such as government defining marriage, monitoring citizens without warrants, killing whomever, when ever it deems. Wage unjust evil wars on people that pose no threat or committed no offence againt us and doing it in my name. Face it, both of your political leanings com?mit all manner of crime against humanity and G-D and do it in your name. The shame of it all is you only consider it to be bad if the other party does it.

What is it that you are arguing about? It is ok to seal and kill as long as you get to choose who it happens to?
    Last edited by XXL TideFan; 11-09-2012 at 11:08 PM.

RTB STAFF - MODERATOR HALL OF FAME MEMBER It Takes Eleven's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XXL TideFan View Post
    You guys crack me up. It is a two headed one party system. Doesn't matter which one of your puppets is in charge it isn't going to change. You can't just print fiat currency by the metric ton and paper over our problems. Actually the "money" is just ledger entries, not even paper any more. Make no mistake both sides of the coin, er aisle are guilty. When the shit house explodes it will be when this ass clown and his ilk will be blamed and if it is bad enough maybe the survivors will go back and dig up the fetid corpses of every president since Wilson and burn them prior to putting them in a mass urn of a septic tank to be reburied in a tribute to bloated centralized government.

When I was young and was ruled by feelings and emotion I was a democrat. When I got older and got a career I was a republican. Now that I have lived these many years and have learned to think honestly and with a critical eye, I have grown weary of the fruit of my labor stolen from me to subsidize the things that I abhorr. I abhor many things such as government defining marriage, monitoring citizens without warrants, killing whomever, when ever it deems. Wage unjust evil wars on people that pose no threat or committed no offence againt us and doing it in my name. Face it, both of your political leanings com?mit all manner of crime against humanity and G-D and do it in your name. The shame of it all is you only consider it to be bad if the other party does it.

What is it that you are arguing about? It is ok to seal and kill as long as you get to choose who it happens to?
    "I'll take your rule of law and raise you one anarchy."

Registered Users HALL OF FAME MEMBER Birdman37's Avatar
    BamaBucks
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paintrockfan View Post
    The sheer volume of misleading charts and right wing website pastes on the page would make this a daunting task. Besides, I responded to your nonsensical social security rant by using a simple google search months ago and still nothing from you.
    He claims what he posts is FACTS (even if its just some crazy ramblings from a blog he copies and pastes)... but then when you present him with FACTS like I did with Romney's 12 million jobs plan he refuses to acknowledge the FACTS of how those numbers were put together that he can look up himself. Its the bubble.